Friday 12 September 2014

Product review- Lancome Gel Eclat purifying pearly form cleanser


I tried this cleanser a few months ago after my satisfaction with Lancome scrub from the same range. However, this cleanser is a disappointment. Unlike the scrub which smells nice and works well, I  do not like the cleanser's smell. I do not like my skincare with strong smell, hence any strong smell turns me off.

This cleanser to me performs average vis-a-vis its price. After washing, my skin feels like it has been washed with cheap cleanser or over the shelf cleanser - you know, the 'rubbery' feeling on the skin and I don't feel that my skin is really clean. For about RM175 per a tube of 120 ml (I think that is the price) I would not repurchase because I think I could find something better. Luckily I tried the sample.

Rating : 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment